February 5, 2012

boutique living

 

My darling friend Dani's apartment reminds me of a cute vintage boutique! She moved to this beautiful studio and I love what she did with the space. I love the little treasures she has, the postcards, the scarves, jewelry, and the body form & mannequin head she has! It feels like you're stepping into a pretty store!!

&
psst - see those feather earrings there? we'll be adding them to my shop hopefully for the spring! dani and our friend glenda will be jewelers making beautiful handmade accessories for my shop! i'm so excited to have them be a part of thesoaktree shop!

7 comments:

  1. oh wow i love that place, i would love to live there. The earrings look great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesomeeeeeeeeeeeee. There's so much to look at! & what pretty earrings!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish I had studio like that. It's awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  4. hu ki mujhe mera pyaar mil gaya,
    Kareeb ghar ke hi mujhe mera pyaar mil gaya,
    Karu na naaz kyon main apni kismat par,play bazaar satta king

    ReplyDelete
  5. Take your time to make your mobile marketing fun for other people if you really want it to be effective.play bazaar satta king

    play bazaar satta king

    ReplyDelete
  6. satta king play bazaar
    play bazaar satta king The tips that were provided above gave guidance on how to juice vegetables and what things to consider.

    ReplyDelete