March 12, 2012

setting up

It's been a busy busy couple of weeks! Moving and midterms at the same time = no good. I've just set up little things around my new apartment. NOTHING is unpacked except for my textbooks haha. I have this organized mess going on. I can't wait for spring break so I can unpack and set up! Here's a little peak into my new apartment.



Here's my organized mess in the corner hehe. I can't wait to finish unpacking! I won't even show you my room, it's like my closet blew up all over the place. My bed isn't even put together so I'm sleeping on my mattress on the ground. I know, I know, it's a disgrace. Haha.

One more week then spring break! Wooh!

7 comments:

  1. Ah Jihee! I love your new space. It seems so bright and nice. Can't wait to see it when you've moved all in.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh how exciting for you, i hope you get alll sorted soon! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love organized messes, and your apartment looks adorable. I love all the artwork and posters and such you have!

    ReplyDelete
  4. woo i love it!!!! can i come over and play?? :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm loving all your photos & artwork!! Love it!

    ReplyDelete