January 13, 2012

Coachella 2012

My friend Dani is buying our tickets this very second! My friends and I will be making the trip out to California April 19th! We've already been planning like we're going next weekend haha. There are so many great bands playing this year but I will freaking drop everything to see Radiohead, Childish Gambino, Godspeed, and of course Dr. Dre & Snoop Dogg! I'm most excited for camping out for the 3 days we'll be there, I'm sure it's going to get crazy.


Have any of you been to coachella!? I would LOVE to hear about your experience!

4 comments:

  1. i've been wanting to!! so jealous :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are going to have an amaaaazing time! Take lots & lots & LOTS of photos, will ya?! :) hehe.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ahhhhh! i am so jealous! you are going to have a blast jihee! i have not been to coachella but i'm in chicago and go to lollapalooza EVERY year and always have a surreal experience. so much amazing music every second - i would definitely recommend mapping out who you're seeing//where//when. it'll really help you prioritize! so excited for you!

    ReplyDelete